Register now to get a 12% discount for all products and save 5 EUR on your first order*!
*5 EUR promotion applies for new registered customers on the first order starting from 50 EUR incl. VAT within 5 days after registration. Valid from December 1st 2021 until January 31st 2022
The Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Foundation Bundle consist of a
- one Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Compact
- one Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Foundation Refill
- one Artistry Powder Foundation Sponge
All sold in a set at a special price with a 10% discount and full PV/BV.
Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Foundation is the most advanced ArtistryTMpowder foundation yet. The smooth formula creates the look of a perfected complexion with an invisibly seamless fit.Perfectly balanced, the Artistry EXACT FIT Blend of Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms helps mimic the look of natural skin. Rare Amazonian Minerals control oil and prevent shine for a beautifully natural matte finish. Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Foundation provides medium-buildable coverage, and long lasting effect, even in heat and humidity. Available in 8 shades - accurately match skin tones around the world.
SPF 20 UVA /UVB PA+++
New crescendo design compact is beautiful to carry and convenient to use. With two tiers, the sponge tucks away easily. The powder foundation pan is also refillable.
How to select your Foundation shade using the new shades codes
Locate your Level and Undertone in the shade code (given above next to the shade name). Where they meet is your exact shade.
For example, if your skin tone level is level 1 (Level 1), and your undertone is warm (Warm), you would be L1*W1 Buff (lightest) or L1*W2 Cream (slightly darker, more intense than Buff).
- DETERMINE YOUR LEVEL
L E V E L (L E V E L): The depth of your natural skin tone.
L1 - light
L 2 - medium
L3 - medium-to-dark
2. DETERMINE YOUR UNDERTONE
U N D E RT O N E : Undertones are designated as Warm (Warm) - W, Neutral (Neutral) - N, or Cool (Cool) - C.
The number next to the symbol of your undertone shows the intense/darkness of the tone.
Warm (W): Does your skin have a golden or olive hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear browns, dark greens, oranges or yellows? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Warm (Warm).
Neutral (N): Does your skin have an even-toned, neutral hue that is neither pink nor golden? Does any clothing color suit you well? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Neutral (Neutral).
Cool (C): Does your skin have a pink or rosy hue? Do you get more compliments when you wear pinks, purples, blues and white? If yes to most of these questions, then your undertone is Cool (Cool).
A comprehensive range of shades to accurately match any skin tone and complexion. Available in 8 shades and developed using exclusive F.A.C.E.S technology, a Facial Analysis Computer Evaluation System with an innovative, high-tech way to analyse your skin and select the best Artistry skin care products based on that analysis.
· Instantly perfects skin and minimises the appearance of imperfections such as: dark spots, pores and blemishes.
· Long-lasting coverage resists the effects of heat, humidity, and constant activity.
· Protection against environmental aggressors. SPF 20 provides protection against damaging UVA / UVB PA++ rays and helps preserve the beauty of youth.
· Velvety soft skin gets a refined,matte finish that lasts all day.
· Dermatologically tested,fragrance and oil-free.
· Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
· New crescendo design compact is beautiful to carry and convenient to use.
Artistry EXACT FIT blend
- Includes Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms to minimise imperfections by softly reflecting and scattering light.
- Gives a natural matte finish to the skin.
Rare Amazonian Minerals
- Derived from a white clay from the Amazon riverbed in Brazil; rich in minerals and forest nutrients.
- Keeps the skin looking velvety soft.
Helps control oil and prevent shine.
Artistry EXACT FIT Powder Foundation is suitable for all skin types, as well as for oily and combination skin.
Apply the powder foundation in a thin layer using the dual-sided sponge applicator.
Choose the side based on the look you want to achieve:
- the velvet-like side gives sheer-to-medium coverage.
- The sponge side deposits more powder for the most coverage.
For areas requiring more coverage, repeat to apply more foundation.