Loading the player...
Colour Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent SA8™
SKU: 109850| Size: 3 kg
Form validation errors
The ultimate protection for coloured clothing, this powder reduces fading and dye transfer whilst powering through dirt, stains and grime. The concentrated formula maximises cleaning results and minimises environmental waste.
- SA8 Colour contains bio-enzymes and biodegradable cleaning ingredients to remove dirt and stains
- It cleans at all temperatures from 30°-95°C
- Coloured clothes look newer for longer due to reduced pilling and bobbling
- It contains no bleach or optical brighteners, so there is less potential for damage to coloured clothes
- It inhibits the corrosion of metal – in zips, buttons etc. – and protects washing machines from damage
- The fresh, citrus fragrance contains essential oils
- It incorporates a natural water softener derived from renewable resources
- It is dermatologist-tested.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Baking Soda|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid|
|Fumaric Acid||110-17-8||Organic Dispersant|
|Hydrated Silica||112926-00-8||Absorbant Mineral|
|Cellulose Gum||9004-32-4||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Process Aid|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||2594415||Anti-Redisposition Agent|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Process Aid|
|Vinylpyrrolidone/Vinylimidazole Copolymer||Proprietary||Dye Transfer Inhibitor|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Magnesium Sulfate||7487-88-9||Process Aid|
|alpha Amylase Enzyme||9000-90-2||Enzyme|
SA8 Colour can be used safely on all coloured clothing. It works at all temperatures and is highly effective on greasy, oily stains.
- For optimum colour results, use the lowest temperature setting recommended for the fabric
- Use in the AMWAY Dispenser Ball for best results.
Please be aware:
- If washing by hand, always rinse hands thoroughly after contact with the detergent.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.