Loading the player...
Brush set ARTISTRY™
SKU: 268691| Size: 1 set/7 brushes
Form validation errors
A comprehensive Brush set contains 7 brushes, packed in a functional pouch to keep you stylish and organized.
- ARTISTRY™ Brush Set gives you the essential tools you need for a quick and easy makeup like a pro.
- The brushes are specially designed to be used with various ARTISTRY makeup products for everyone who wants to do a full makeup application or touch-ups on the go.
- Brushes made of goat/pony hair or high-quality nylon:
o Powder and Blush brush – goat hair
o Liquid foundation brush and Lip brush – high-quality nylon
o Shading eye brushes – pony hair
o 2-sided Brow brush – high-quality nylon
o Powder Brushmade from natural goat hair swirls just the right amount of pressed or loose powder onto the face and body for the perfect finishing touch.
o Blush Brushis a classic blush brush made from quality goat hair which quickly and easily adds the perfect amount of color onto the cheeks.
o Liquid Foundation Brush featuring a flat edge, designed for a smooth and even application of different foundation types. Made with high-quality nylon, the brush absorbs less liquid or creamy products than natural hair brush, providing flawless and high definition application.
o Medium Shading Brushis thick and multi-purpose. Made from high-quality pony hair, the size allows for a quick and even application on the entire eyelid. It can be used with creamy, loose and pressed shadows.
o Small Shading Brushis great to apply color on the lower lash line, inner corner, or to apply multiple colors to the eyelid with precision! Also made from quality pony hair, this brush can wedge into the tiniest creases to blend and soften any edges.
o Double-ended Brow Brushmade of high-quality nylon is a perfect makeup for brow shaping, or for applying eyeliner, eye shadow, and root touch-ups.
o Lip Brushwith cover. This rounded, dense, high-quality nylon brush is ideal for controlled lip color application and blending. Perfect for touch-ups throughout the day, this brush comes with a protective cover, which keeps it clean and ready when you are.
General Care Instructions for cleaning brushes:
- Run the head of your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup.
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a small quantity of gentle liquid soap or liquid brush cleaner/cleanser, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. Work residual makeup and containments toward the tip with your thumb & fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and repeat steps 1 & 2 if necessary.
- Use a dry towel to absorb excess moisture, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Stand the brush in a cool place to dry thoroughly before use.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.