Loading the player...
Water Treatment System unit with Auxiliary Tap and with 5-year Extended Warranty eSpring™
SKU: 301905| Size: 32.7 cm x 17.8 cm
Form validation errors
Contains both an eSpring Water Treatment Unit with 5-year Extended Warranty for placement below the counter and an Auxilary Tap which presents an improved functionality and ergonomics with a modern look.
Provide peace of mind to you and your customers! Protect your investment for 5 years after purchase.
This set is not included in the first order promotion
eSpring™ is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*
(*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2012 global sales)
- Three-stage treatment system combines established and leading technologies.
- Patented* carbon block filter traps particulates 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair (* Patented in Italy; Note: Average Human Hair size is 60 to 100 microns)
- "Instant On" technology - UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Smart, sleek, space saving design
- Monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
- Auxiliary Tap Kit with signature logo at the base, a high-style design for the best modern kitchens.
- Tubing length can be adjusted to desired length
- Unit shipped pre-assembled
- The eSpring system works with normal household water pressure.
- eSpring is the first water treatment system to utilise inductive coupling and smart chip technology
- eSpring™ Water Treatment System features patented* eCoupled™ wireless power technology that transmits electricity through air, water and plastic components without direct-contact electrical connections to light the unit’s UV lamp. (* Patented in various European countries)
- The eSpring smart chip allows for wireless communication to individual cartridges, allowing the monitor to recognise and display operation conditions and downloading important information within each individual cartridge, such as use time and remaining capacity
- eSpring water treatment system has more than 120 patents granted or pending worldwide
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS eSpring™ Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height:327 mm nominal.
- Diameter:178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic
- Electrical Input:19V DC, 3.16A
- Cartridge(Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp
- Materials:All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa
- Minimum Operating Pressure:104 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary directly with water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.)
- Rated Service Life:The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 L, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary with the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Installation: Quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement: Also quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing:System Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 55
- Can reduce over 160 contaminants including over 145 potential health effect contaminants:
o lead and mercury
o particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
o 33 pesticides and pesticide by-products
o 13 disinfection by-products
o radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
o 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
o 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
o suspected cancer causing substances (carcinogens) potential to exist in water
- Destroys of >99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitus A)
- Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water.
- Improves taste of beverages made with filter water
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
- Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for up to 1 year or 5000 litres (1320 gallons) whichever comes first (Filter life depends upon filter life and usage)
- Provide an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of 3.4 Litres per Minute
- Convenient, easy to use and maintain
- Uses exclusive patented technology*. (* patented in various European countries)
- Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge
- More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
- Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement
- Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
- Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.