Loading the player...
Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE™
SKU: 120524| Size: 12 ml liquid + 0,61 g powder
Form validation errors
ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE™ Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment reduces the appearance of expression lines and, with continued use, helps prevent future lines and wrinkles brought about by environmental aggressors.
Why you will love it…
Age, genetics, the environment and your lifestyle can all have an impact on how your skin looks and feels, and contribute to the formation of unwanted lines. Thankfully, the Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid complexes in Artistry Intensive Skincare™ Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of major expression lines such as crow’s feet, vertical smile lines, worry lines and frown lines.
The innovative hyaluronic (HA) acid filaments in this daily serum provide an immediate plumping effect while supporting the skin’s internal moisture levels and, ultimately, improving hydration and flexibility over time.
- Activate the formula by replacing the dropper with the activating cap. Place the dropper into the carton which has been specifically designed to hold it while you complete the next steps.
- Firmly press the button on the top of the cap to release the 100% pure Vitamin C into the serum.
- Shake for 30-seconds, until the powder has completely dissolved into the serum.
- Replace the activating cap with the dropper.
- Press 4-5 drops of this concentrated formula into freshly cleansed skin. Use it both morning and evening to see the best results.
- Follow with moisturiser and, if applying in the morning, your daily sunscreen.
Good to know…
- Vitamin C is renowned for its anti-ageing properties but it is notoriously unstable and can quickly degrade when it is dissolved into a solution such as a serum or cream. Our exclusive Activating Cap ensures the freshness of the 100% Pure Vitamin Powder until use.
- Our Acerola Cherry, a potent source of Vitamin C, comes from the largest Acerola Cherry farm in the world. Owned by Amway, the farm is focused on sustainable farming methods that are respectful of the environment. At its peak, just one tiny Acerola Cherry contains more vitamin C than an entire medium orange.
- Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of all major expression lines.
- Helps to visibly plump and restore the appearance of volume and fullness to the face. Hydrating skin.
- Powerful antioxidant protection helps to prevent the formation of lines brought about by environmental aggressors.
- Clinically proven to visibly reduce all major expression lines, including crow's feet, smile lines, forehead creases/worry lines and brow lines/frown lines and 11 lines.
- Helps visibly plump and restore the appearance of volume and fullness to the face for a youthful, attractive look.
- Helps prevent the look of lines caused by environmental aggressors with powerful antioxidant protection.
How To Use
Before using the product, you must activate it as follows:
- Remove the dropper from the serum-filled bottle and replace with the innovative activating cap. For your convenience, the carton has been designed to hold the dropper during the next few steps.
- Firmly press the button on top of the cap to release the 100% pure vitamin C into the serum.
- Shake for 30 seconds, until the powder completely dissolves.
- Replace the activating cap with the dropper.
- Apply 4-5 drops of this concentrated formula per application, 2x each day, morning and evening
- Cleanse the skin with your daily ARTISTRY™ cleanser and toner.
- Apply ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE™ Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment, then follow with your ARTISTRY™ daily concentrate.
- Apply your daily ARTISTRY™ moisturizers for the face and eyes.
WATER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT, GLYCERETH-26, METHYL GLUCETH-20, POLYGLYCERIN-3, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM CITRATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PEG-8, XANTHAN GUM, CETETH-20, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, CARRAGEENAN, MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, PVM/MA COPOLYMER, MALTODEXTRIN, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, SEA SALT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
WHY DO WE CALL IT "BI-ACTION" HYALURONIC ACID?
ARTISTRY™ scientists incorporated different sizes of HA polymers that target different levels of skin's surface, with complementary effects.
1. Immediate Plumping in Upper Levels: In the upper levels of skin's surface, larger
"high molecular weight" HA filaments provide an immediate plumping effect.
Because of their size, they can't penetrate deeply, so remain in the upper levels of skin’s surface where the added volume is most important.
2. Moisture and Flexibility in Lower Levels: Tiny "low molecular weight" HA strands are able to penetrate deep within skin's surface. There they boost and balance skin's surface internal moisture levels, keeping skin better hydrated and more flexible over time.
DOES ARTISTRY™ ADVANCED VITAMIN C+HA TREATMENT CONTAIN ANY ANIMAL-DERIVED INGREDIENTS?
No, Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
WAS ARTISTRY™ ADVANCED VITAMIN C+HA TREATMENT TESTED ON ANIMALS?
No, Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment was not tested on animals.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF ARTISTRY™ ADVANCED VITAMIN C+HA TREATMENT, AND HOW LONG CAN I USE IT AFTER IT’S BEEN OPENED?
The shelf life of the unopened product is three years. Once the product is activated by pressing the button and mixing the 100% Pure Vitamin C powder with the serum, we recommend that the product be used within 30 days to ensure full product efficacy.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.